- Thou shalt give thy heart to Christ. Let Him be at the top of thy Christmas list.
- Thou shalt prepare thy soul for Christmas. Spend not so much on gifts that thy soul is forgotten.
- Thou shalt not let Santa Claus replace Christ, thus robbing the day of its Spiritual reality.
- Thou shalt not burden the shop girl, the mailman, and the merchant with complaints and demands.
- Thou shalt give thyself with thy gift. This will increase its value a hundred fold, and he who receives it shall treasure it forever.
- Thou shalt not value gifts received by their cost. Even the least expensive may signify Love, and that is more priceless than silver and gold.
- Thou shalt not neglect the needy. Share thy blessings with many who will go hungry and cold unless thou are generous.
- Thou shalt not neglect thy Church. It's services highlight the true meaning of the season.
- Thou shalt be as a little child ... But not until thou has become in spirit as a little one art thou ready to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.
- Thou shall not forget to share your Joy, Peace and Love with those around you.